Re: multi head porting

At 18:17 11.05.02 +0200, Hans Breuer wrote:
>Patch attached.

Just noticed that my patch has some problems with infinite
recursion. So some GdkDisplay functions really appear
to be necessary in the ports directory, i.e. :

gdk_display_get_default_screen()
gdk_screen_get_default_colormap()

Or some internal api additions like
_gdk_windowing_get_default_screen ()
to not require a full blown backend specific
Gdk<Screen|Display>Backend class implementation.

Sorry for not noticing earlier, my previous patch didn't
have that problem and it appears to not show up easily with
testgtk (it does during Gimp startup)

	Hans