Creating GObject without Macros

Hello all!

I am currently attempting to create a GTK wrapper for the Euphoria programming
language.  I am needing to wrap the g_signal_connect_data() function.  The
instance parameter of this function requires a GObject structure.

The problem is this:  I cannot call C macros from Euphoria, so I am needing to
create the GObject using actual C functions from the library.  Could someone
please show me how to create the GObject from the widget handle in C without
using the macro?

Thanks!

Travis Beaty
Mason City, Iowa.