Re: glib 1.3 & GArray

On Tue, 2002-11-19 at 15:42, Christian Nitschke wrote:
> Hello,
>
> theres a problem with the GArray, I can not define, but I need a solution:
>
> 1. 2 different GArrays are defined:
>         GArray * array1,array2;

Note that GArray * array1, array2; is equivalent with

GArray *array1;
GArray array2;

and *not* with

GArray *array1;
GArray *array2;

which is probably what you want. Solution, replace your line with
"GArray *array1, *array2;"

	-Kris

(Note that gtk-devel-list is *only* for the development of GTK+ itself
and not for programming questions which should go to
gtk-app-devel-list).