Re: GdkPixbufAnimation get number of frames ?

I believe that gdk_pixbuf_animation_iter_on_currently_loading_frame ()
tells you wether you are on the last frame; at least the API doc says:

Returns : TRUE if the frame we're on is partially loaded, or the last
frame

Maybe you are right that GdkPixbufAnimation should allow to control
looping behaviour, and the gif loader should read the netscape
application extension to control looping. I just found some specs for
this: http://members.aol.com/royalef/gifabout.htm#net-extension

Matthias