Re: Autocompletion for GtkEntry

Kristian Rietveld <kris gtk org> writes:
> So this is just how I feel about it, I know that I don't have any real
> arguments. But I would love to know how others think about this.

I think it'd be useful to better define what you mean by complex and
simple:

 - what are the use cases we have in mind (file selector, Galeon,
   nautilus ?)
 - which use cases are supported by the complex version
 - which are supported by the simple version

In short, what are we giving up in the simple version, and is it
important.

Havoc