Re: Error cross compiling glib to ARM

Hi Sven,

Thanks for the info. I read the archive of this
mailing list and I came across Dan Kegel's email about
patching the glib2's configure.in. I edited acglib.m4
and configure.in based on his email and when I run
configure again, the changes in configure.in and
acglib.m4 didnt seem to have any effect ( i got the
same error). Do i have to do something like editing
configure or reloading configure.in to enable the
changes in the 2 files?

Thanks,
joyce

--- Sven Neumann <sven gimp org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Joyce Tan <blutot yahoo com> writes:
>
> > Im trying to cross compile to ARM glib-2.0.4 and i
> get
> > this error saying "cannot run test program while
> cross
> > compiling".  Can anyone please tell what i'm doing
> > wrong.  Thanks, i would really appreciate your
> help.
> > This is how i entered configure
> > ./configure --host=arm-linux --build=i686-linux
> > --prefix=/usr/local/arm/armglib/output
> > --libdir=/usr/local/arm/2.95.3/arm-linux/lib

--includedir=/usr/local/arm/2.95.3/arm-linux/include/