Accessibility issue with EggToolbar

I have been looking at the situation where a toolbar contains more items that
will fit so a button containing an arrow is displayed to allow access to the
extra toolbar items.

I am trying to figure out how we can tell a blind user that the button with the
arrow is displayed.

I think that the accessibility implementation will need to access the burtton
field stored in EggToolbarPrivate data structure.

Would it be possible to add a function
GtkWidget* egg_toolbar_get_show_arrow_button (EggToolbar *toolbar) ?

Padraig