RE: how to Submit a new widget

> From: raphael quadrini [mailto:raphael quadrini caramail com]
> I've written a new gtkwidget based on gtkcombo and gtkcalendar instead of
> gtklist. From my point of view, it works fine. how could I submit it so it
could be
> integrated in the next GTK release.

Probably: Attach source (and ideally example code) to a bugzilla bug. State
clearly its purpose. A screenshot might be nice too. Send an email here if
you don't get enough response.

Also note that new widgets should live in something like libegg for a while
before becoming part of GTK+.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com