Docking widget ready for libegg

Hi

As promised, I've prepared the docking widget as a standalone unit for
inclusion in libegg. [ I hope 68K attachments are allowed ]

You can also get it here:

http://sourcebase.sf.net/egg-dock.tar.gz

Dependencies are GTK+, libglade and libxml2. The latter two are just for
the layout manager, and once it's GUI is finalized, they can easily be
removed by generating the UI code and using GMarkup.

To compile: download the tarball, unzip it inside the top directory and
apply the egg-dock.diff patch. Then do the usual ./autogen.sh && make.
The test program 'test-dock' should be created in the libegg/dock
subdirectory.

The API, as mentioned earlier, is almost identical to bonobo dock. I
intend to create a GtkApp (EggApp) widget using this on the lines of
GnomeApp. It will, of course, use EggMenu and EggToolbar for UI.

Can someone check it out and tell me whether it's O.K to commit it in
libegg ?

Thanks and regards.

--
Biswa.