RE: [Usability]shouldn't action-area-border of GtkDialogs be 6 by default?

Please use "Reply To All" with mailing lists.

> From: Christian Neumair [mailto:chris gnome-de org]
> Am Fre, 2003-04-11 um 09.26 schrieb Murray Cumming Comneon com:
> > I think we should maybe add a HIG_DEFAULT feature to
> > Glade, the .glade XML format, and libglade. And Glade
> should use this by
> > default.
> I don't think so.
> I had a look at the code and I think the easiest solution is to force
> the action area's border to be 6 by adding an additional call to
> libglade. Of course we could add a HIG_DEFAULT feature but in
> my opinion
> that would just cause to much complexity.

What complexity? How will people know that 6 is the HIG default unless we
call it the default?

> Is it evil to force developers using (lib-)glade to follow the HIG?

I am not saying that everyone needs to use libglade. I am just saying that
Glade should probably use libglade as a dependency.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com