RE: About dialog api

> What about these suggestions previously mensioned?
> 	* license name (char*)
> 	* license / serial number (char*)
> 	* company (char*)
> 	* company logo (GdkPixmap* or GtkImage)?? - I like GdkPixmap personally.
>
> Also Vlad Harchev [hvv hippo ru] suggested these too:
> 	* expires on (char*)
> 	* build number (int)/(char*) - e.g. 20030424 ??
>
> These are more important in comercial products I think but should still be
> included.

I didn't include these in the list, since

a) I don't know how they would be integrated in the current dialog layout.
b) Most of them are only relevant for commercial products, which are
unlikely to use the stock about dialog anyway.

But if you can make a good proposal for a), then b) is certainly not a
hindrance to their inclusion.

Personally, I think the most likely candidate for further properties would
be

 website (char*)

where the sticky point is what to do if the user clicks on it. Maybe we
should just add a signal,
"website_activated", and let apps connect gnome_url_show to it...

Matthias