RE: About dialog api

> From: martyn 2 russell bt com [mailto:martyn 2 russell bt com]
> 	* build number (int)/(char*) - e.g. 20030424 ??

I've never understood the point of build numbers. Companies should release
versions. You can't release 2 binaries which have the same version but are
somehow different. I guess that a build number is just a version number
that's harder to read. It doesn't sound like something we should encourage.

> 	* expires on (char*)

This is very niche. They already have to do some hacky stuff to make sofware
"expire" so let them do a little more hack About Dialog stuff.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com