Re: Table menu patch for GtkMenu

On Fri, 2003-07-25 at 00:22, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> Hi Kristian,
>
> I played some more with your new table menu patch. Here are some of the
> problems I noticed:
>
> - serious redraw problem. Opening the same menu twice yields a
>   gray rectangle.

Doesn't happen here. Opening menus multiple times just works fine here.

> - keyboard-induced scrolling doesn't work (already mentioned)

Hrm yeah, will fix.

> - keyboard navigation into and out of submenus doesn't work anymore.

Ah, easy to fix, will do.

> - using arrow keys to navigate in more complicated spanning menus
>   doesn't behave as expected (see the "items" submenu in the patch
>   below)

Oh, I forgot to mention this in my previous mail. The "algorithm" to
decide to which menu item to move to isn't very good right now (as you
also noticed ;). So I am wondering what exactly the "expected" behaviour
is. I am sure some people have input on this, so I can implement it.

> - the cell (1,2,2,3) in the "items" submenu appears unoccupied
>   although it shouldn't.

I don't have any unoccupied cells in the items submenu here.

thanks,

	-Kris