Re: Usefulness of multi-display (desktop) support in GDK/Win32

On Monday, August 4, 2003, 11:20:28, Tor Lillqvist wrote:

> I.e, is it worth adding complexity just for completeness's sake, for a
> feature that will never get used?

I'm not so sure about this - I've heard of multiple desktop support in XP,
but didn't know that other NT-based windows offered this, too, and I got
used to VirtuaWin virtual desktop manager, which offers some really handy
features...

--
Jernej Simoncic, jernej simoncic guest arnes si
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/

If you don't say it, they can't repeat it.
       -- Munnecke's Law