Re: Can somebody help me in getting gtk.h!!!!

Vikash wrote:

>        After that it started giving error like gint, gchar, gbooloean etc.
> All these are typedefs and it is available in gtk.h.I am not able to get
> gtk.h Socan anybody help me in locating this file.

If you're working under Windows, why not just try 'Start -> Find ->
Files or Directories' to look for it?

If i do this, gtk.h is located at H:\Program
Files\Dev-Cpp\include\gtk-2.0\gtk.h, but that won't help you because
you might have it installed in another place ;-)

You might also take a look at your compiler options in your IDE (if
you use one) to check if the include directories are set to the right
paths.

Regards,
Bart

--
Bart Vandewoestyne		      Bart.Vandewoestyne_at_pandora.be
Hugo Verrieststraat 48			       GSM: +32 (0)478 397 697