Re: input only event boxes

Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> writes:

> I finally made some time to implement the input-only window support for
> GtkEventBox. This is really useful when you're trying to write code that
> follows themes well.
>
> Comments?

It looks good to me in general. Some comments:

        - The "input_only" property should probably be a real
          property.

        - I think the documentation should say something like

            "For compatibility reasons this is not the default,
             but it looks much better and you should definitely
             turn it on. There is no good reason not to".

          Or something.

        - What about a "gtk_event_box_new_input_only()" constructor?

        - The other uses of instance private data has the macro in the
          .h file. (I don't know why).

Søren