Cursed GTK port actually usable

Hi!

Cursed GTK port was is now in usable state. (Actually, my old code was
deleted and Cursed GTK was written by Johanka (and person who asked
not to be named, IIRC, he's Bcc-ed and knows how to announce
himself)). Project is at http://zemljanka.sourceforge.net/cursed/,
including screenshots.

It is in state where it is usefull for applications wanting to run in
both X and console; if you are only slightly carefull about your
application design, it works okay. [There's mc-style application being
written, which should work on both console and X; cursed GTK is going
to be the layer responsible for console].

If you run it on randomly selected gtk2 application, it does not quite
work yet. (testgtk works okay, through).

It has three basic components:
* gdk/cursed, forked from linux-fb
* new theme
* removing ugly +1's etc to make it render correctly

And now... Of course I'd like to see it merged. Merging gdk/cursed is
easy, theme can live externally as well, but I guess those +1's are
going to cause some problems.

Johanka, can you post diff between your and plain gtk, all but
gdk/cursed?

Owen, this CursedGTK is actually usefull these days; would you
reconsider your "No."?
								Pavel
--
Horseback riding is like software...