Re: #101293, again

On Thu, Dec 11, 2003 at 08:39:34AM +0100, Joaquin Cuenca Abela wrote:
<snip>
> Idem. Can you explain how an undo of the "action" done by a Find window is
> going to solve this problem ?

Sorry, I should have been more specific. It's the instant-apply windows
for properties and preferences that are supposed to have undo.

As Calum mentioned in the bug report and has been discussed elsewhere,
the Find dialogs need a design, or we need a better way to provide their
function.

Cheers,
Greg