Re: is gtk_timeout_remove gone?

> > Questions like this should probably be asked on gtk-app-devel-list
> > rather than gtk-devel-list.  This list is for discussion relating to
> > development of gtk, rather than with gtk.
>
> If functions are changing in status and it is breaking compilation of
> our snaps (which are supposed to be the primary test of dogfoodability
> and sanity) then I would hope that this is the right list to go to.

I deprecated these functions for 2.4. This has been filed in bugzilla on the
2.4 milestone
for a long time. When you are compiling against the unstable gtk version, I
would expect
that you at least consider the ChangeLog when something breaks. That would
have told
you what happened.

> > You are probably compiling with GTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED defined.
>
> Which everyone should be doing.

And be prepared for some hiccups like this; we had a policy of
no-new-deprecations for 2.2. This is not the case for 2.4 (but I think there are not many
further deprecations in the queue).

Matthias