toolbar status

So I took a look at the old toolbar requirements
(http://developer.gnome.org/gep/gep-6.html)
and tried to find out how much of this is still missing in EggToolbar:

Must provide consistent handling of different children types, including
buttons, separators and other widgets.
Must provide packing options for items, including "expand" and "pack end"
behaviour.
Must handle overflow items.
Must support "priority text" mode.

   These are all done.

Must meet accessibility and keyboard navigation requirements and work in
right to left environments.

   I recently implemented rtl flipping, keyboard navigation is missing.

Must provide enough features to satisfy Bonobo's needs.

   Don't know.

Should make toolbar customisation possible/easy.

   I guess it is possible; we can always add that later.

Should stay compatible with the existing GtkToolbar widget.

   I believe it is now.