Re: Thoughts about a new GdkPixbuf transform interface

On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 04:24, Matthias Clasen wrote:

> Actually, I would personally love to see this extended to projective
> transformations by
> extending the matrix to a 3x3 matrix.

Note that going to projective (or any non-linear) transformations
makes things somewhat more complicated.. the filtered transform
no longer is equivalent to convolution with a matrix.

Not that it matters much if we go to a mip-map style approach.