RE: Menu/toolbar choices

fre, 2003-02-28 kl. 12:27 skrev Murray Cumming Comneon com:

> I don't think anyone will give you any API stability guarantees for libegg.
> People are not meant to use it. Is it really so urgent that you can't wait
> for GTK+ 2.4?

Of course libegg is meant to be used.
It's not meant to be linked to, just cut and pasted,
and it acts as a canonical source for the various pieces of code.

It just comes with the warning about breaking and keeping all parts.

For a gnome project using gtk2.4 is ~12 months away...thats a LONG time.
iain