Re: SIGSEGV on row_collapse

Hi,

on Dec 20, 2002 I wrote about a segfault when collapsing a TreeView
while having a child selected.

After spending some hours with the debugger, the glib- and gtk-sourcecode
and the program-code itself I found the reason:

The author connected a selection-"change"-signal to one of his
functions. On collapsing, this change-signal interfeared with
the disappearing child-subtree, causing invalid parameters.

Program is fixed by not using the selection-change for calling the
desired subroutine.

--
mail: adi thur de  	http://adi.thur.de	PGP: v2-key via keyserver

W s  st m t m  n r T st t r?