TreeViewColumn header's events

Hi there,
this is my first post to this list ;)

Well, my problem follows: i'm trying to set Tooltip on
GtkTreeViewColumn's header widget. I'm started with simply
obtaining this widget with gtk_tree_view_column_get_widget,
but this not works. Next i created my own widget from GtkEventBox
(it has it's own window and so can receive it's own messages)
and packed it to column header. And this not work too.
So i ended with program which logs all enter_notify and leave_notify
events. It logs them for every widget except treeview column headers.
Can someone tell me what is so special with this widget?

Thanks in advance,
--
fuxx