Re: Win32 keyboard handling changes

Herman Bloggs writes:
 > Is there a specific reason you need to do this?

Not really, it just stopped working after I removed the handling of
WM_CHAR. To get the feature back would presumably mean adding back
much complexity... But I can have a look, maybe it's easier than I
think.

 > If not, I would say that it is better to let Windows users do what
 > they are used to.  This kind of change will generate a lot of
 > unnecessary support/bug reports.

Well, the users will just have to be educated to use
Shift+Control+Unicode value in hex then ;-)

--tml