RE: glib's g_logv 1024 byte maximum character array

> What is you are logging more exactly?

I am logging all information that is inbound and outbound from a TCP socket.
My application is Gnome-Jabber (http://gnome-jabber.sourceforge.net/) and I
need to record all presence events, messages, chats, etc, etc.....

I want to use g_log (or g_message/g_warning/g_error/etc) because that is a
common interface to the logging in my code, this includes warnings, errors
and any other information I am interested about from other domains (i.e.
XML, Glade, GObject, etc) to.

Frankly, I am surprised no one saw this bug sooner.

Regards,
Martyn.