Re: EggToolbar

Hi Soeren,

On Sun, 2003-06-08 at 17:04, Soeren Sandmann wrote:
> I think the EggToolbar in libegg is more or less ready to go into gtk+
> now. It would be good to get it in quickly, because adding the new
> toolbar to gtk+ uncovered lots of incompatibilities with old one, and
> I'm not confident that I found them all.

	If you had time; it'd be really great if you could have a quick hack at
switching libbonoboui/bonobo/bonobo-ui-toolbar.c to the new toolbar -
ultimately, the API requirements there are really rather trivial I
think, so - I'm hoping it'll be easy enough - but it might reveal
something interesting that we need in GtkToolbar.

	Thanks for the great work though,

	Regards,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot