Re: Incorrect refcount for gtk_menu_item

> I had a short look at the code in gtkaccellabel.c and it seems that
> the accel_label correctly drops the reference on the accel_widget in
> its destroy method.

Then I assume the destroy method is not called, even indirectly, when
calling gtk_container_remove to remove the menu_item from its parent
menu.
When I explicitely destroy the child of the menu_item before removing it
from the menu, then the key shortcut is correctly released (and thus, I
assume, the accel_label is correctly destroyed). If I do not explicitely
destroy the child of the menu_item, the key shortcut is still active

Emmanuel