Re: How does it going on bug 105894: Support properties on interfaces?

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 17:49, Kang Jeong-Hee wrote:
> After two years of time from
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2001-March/msg00332.html,
> The Plan issued again:
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2003-February/msg00095.html.
>
> How does it going on bug 105894: Support properties on interfaces?
>
> Personally, I need properties on interfaces to implement DOM library,
> http://gybe.sourceforge.net/dominigue/ which is implementation of W3C
> DOM IDL with GLib

It's waiting on Tim Janik to find some time to do it the way he
wants to do it. It's blocking one of the major GTK+-2.4 features,
so you can be sure that we won't forget about it.

> It is totally built upon GObject this moment, but I suppose that
> GInterface is right way than GObject. However, GInterface does not
> provide any way to declare properties on interfaces. This is lack of
> feature, I think.
>
> Bug 105894 scheduled in 2.4. Would you pliz advance the date if possible?

How would we do that? 2.4 is the next release with new features.