RE: Gnome Druid for GTK?

> > 2.6 would be the earliest conceivable date for any such addition.
> >
> > One problem is that there has never been good agreement on what
> > the programmatic interfaces for such a widget would be.
>
> But it is already done in gnome.  As a start, couldnt this be ported to
> GTK?
> or would it be so involved that it would be worth starting from the
> beginning with a proper proposal?

Looking at the GnomeDruid api, and comparing to e.g. GtkNotebook, I think we
would want
to hide GnomeDuidPage and its subclasses from the api and let append_page()
and friends deal
with just the content widgets. Also things like
gnome_druid_set_buttons_sensitive() and
gnome_druid_set_show_finish() should probably be removed from the public
API.

Matthias