RE: Gnome Druid for GTK?

> Why not have the gnome_druid_set_buttons_sensitive() and
> gnome_druid_set_show_finish() ?
>
> >From an application I have been writing recently's point of view, there
> are
> particular points when I want the buttons to be sensitive and insensitive
> (for example when the information on that page is valid or not to proceed
> the next step.

I was under the impression that this is an internal api, since the
documentation says:
   This function is used primarily by the actual GnomeDruidPage widgets.

If it is in fact intented as public api, then maybe individual setters for
the flags
would be better: set_back_button_sensitive(), etc

> As for showing the finish button, what happens if you have two different
> paths in the wizard where different pages are shown based on the choices
> the
> user makes, and as a result, you want to show the finish button at a
> particular stage?

I wasn't aware that non-linear wizards (and optional steps) are a supported
use-case of GnomeDruid. If they are, I think the api should reflect that a
bit more.

> Note: I have not used the gnome druid for an application I have merely
> browsed the API, so I may not understand the concept of your argument.

Neither have I.

Matthias