definition for module suffix wanted.

Hi.

I want to detect if a file is dymanic-loadable library,
like mozilla/modules/plugin/base/src/nsPluginsDirUnix.cpp does:
	get the full filepath and compare the .ext part
	with predefined constant. and return TRUE or FALSE.
this supposed to be a part of GModule, if implemented.

atm, comment above g_module_build_path API says that
No checks are made that the file exists, or is of correct type.
module suffix definition also be useful for this API, I think.

thx
kz