Re: GtkTreeView column-chooser dialog

On Thu, 2003-03-06 at 19:11, Luis Villa wrote:
> FWIW, OS/X[1] does it (at least in mail.app) this way:
> *to add/remove: just a simple checklist of available columns, so you
> can't add/locate at the same time.
> *to move around: drag side-to-side; no up/down movement possible.

I think this is the way it should work.  I.e. you have a dnd-based
column movement, but at the same time you also have a real dialog to
select the columns.

(Also, another thing that should be different from ETable is that
dragging a column away from the view shouldn't remove the column, since
that's bad.)

--
Ettore Perazzoli <ettore ximian com>