Re: GtkTreeView colum-chooser

> I agree that the "Move" and "Sort" items don't belong when click-to-sort
> and drag reordering are well established behavior for column headings.

Note that if we remove these from explicit menus/dialogs, we need to
expose them as 'AtkActions' on the objects themselves.

Changes like this would be likely to cause temporary regressions for
screenreader user until the users or the screenreader authors adapted to
the new UI.

-Bill

--
Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>