Re: Where is the cursor drawing routines for gtktextview?

On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 17:03, Dov Grobgeld wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I just solved problem 1 mentioned below. Question 2 is still
> open though, and it is probably a single line of code that I need
> to insert somewhere...

Basically, you need gtk_text_view_check_keymap_direction()
to always call  gtk_text_layout_invalidate_cursor_line ();

(If you at the code, it should just work if you are using
the jumping cursor support (gtk-split-cursor = 0 in your
~/.gtkrc) Of course, there are other bugs with that code.)