Toolbox widget for libegg

The HIG describes how toolboxes should be designed, but there isn't a really
easy way for application developers to make toolboxes right now.

To address this I've spent the last couple weekends working on a toolbox
widget.  I'd like to see this widget go into libegg and eventually GTK+.
Currently, I think it's approximately right (enough to get it into CVS,
so that it's version controlled), but it's not complete yet.

A screenshot is here:
 http://www.grokthecruft.org/projects/toolbox/eggtoolbox.png

The patch is here:
 http://www.grokthecruft.org/projects/toolbox/eggtoolbox.patch

and some images I stole from gimp to help me compare to HIG mockup
are here:
 http://www.grokthecruft.org/projects/toolbox/gimp-images.tar.bz2
(just untar in libegg/toolbox and run ./test-toolbox after building)

Anyway, comments welcome...
--Ray