Re: GTK+ versions in bugzilla

On Sun, 2003-11-23 at 12:37, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> We need 2.3.x and 2.4.x versions for GTK+ in bugzilla. Could someone add
> them, please?

Done.

> It would be nice to have new products for the new things like the
> GtkUIManager, GtkComboBox, GtkFileChooser, etc too.

I don't know how GTK+ is divided into components, but it looks like they
have components for things that are maintained by certain people. I'm
not going to add new ones unless the maintainers want it :-)

--
Andrew Sobala <as583 cam ac uk>

Given by our hand in the meadow that is called Runnymede, between
Windsor and Staines, on the fifteenth day of June in the seventeenth
year of our reign.