type_info macro generation ...

Hi Owen,

	Just poking at the GTypeInfo stuff, and I appreciate how controversial
eg. bonobo's "DO_TYPE_EVERYTHING" type macros are (pwrt. interfaces etc.
etc.).

	It struck me that if instead of having to do:

     static const GTypeInfo foo_info = {
	sizeof(FooClass), NULL, NULL, foo_class_init, NULL, NULL,
	sizeof(Foo), 0, foo_init, NULL
     };

	or somesuch; perhaps a significant size saving could be had from a
macro something like:

	G_TYPEINFO_DECL(foo, Foo);

	or somesuch ? - that could shrink the get_type by a good number of
lines for the very common case.

	FWIW,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot