2.4 schedule

So, we're closing in on the API/ABI freeze date which is still displayed
on the 2.4 plan, and some of the major features are still outstanding.
There seemed to be some progress wrt to properties on interfaces two
weeks ago, but I seems we're stuck again. I guess at this point we
should consider to take one of the following actions:

a) do a time-based 2.4 without the new file selector and combo box
b) declare the schedule dead, keep waiting for properties on interfaces
c) agree to never again put a feature on the GTK+ plan if it depends on
GObject enhancements

Matthias