Re: GtkFileChooserButton - why is "dialog" property construct-only?

On Thu, 2004-12-02 at 23:17 +0000, Damon Chaplin wrote:
> Why is the "dialog" property of GtkFileChooserButton construct-only?
>
> That makes it impossible to use at present if you use Glade/libglade.
>

> Construct-only properties should be avoided if possible.
>
> Damon

Originally, the dialog property wasn't there, but it was requested by
the Epiphany devs, but I didn't want to have to deal with people
changing the dialog after object construction. I can probably make the
dialog read/write without too much difficulty now that the widget is
pretty much working and settled down.

--
Peace,

    Jim Cape
    http://esco.mine.nu
    http://ignore-your.tv

    "If even one reporter had stood up during a pre-Iraq Bush press
     conference last year and shouted, `Bullshit!' it might have made a
     difference."
        -- Matt Taibbi, New York Press