Tree view tutorial

Hi,

I have found this tutorial to be very helpful in understanding the GTK+
treeview widget:

http://scentric.net/tutorial/treeview-tutorial.html

But, I only found out about it by somebody on IRC telling me about it. I
see now that it is linked to from the GTK+ website but I didn't think to
check the "Other Documentation" page originally, I just read the API docs.

The Tree View is listed as "undocumented" in the current tutorial. Would
it make sense to import this tutorial into the official one, or link to it
from the official API docs so there is a greater chance of finding it?

thanks -mike