Re: AnyBody Having gdk_directfb_window_set_opacity() example code

Hi,

"bhattadatabase" <bhattadatabase indiatimes com> writes:

> I need one example to know how to run gdk_directfb_window_set_opacity() .
> I am able to run gtk+ example with directfb .

This is the wrong list to ask these kind of questions. It is about
development of GTK+, not about development with GTK+. Please, let's
keep this discussion on the DirectFB mailing list (where I already
answered your question).

Sven