Re: gtk+ translation domain split done

Arafat Medini <lumina silverpen de> writes:

> Hmm I can't see any gtk properties in the status page, But the gtk+.po
> mysteriously has changed and from 119 untranslated messages I have now
> 17 untranslated messages left!
> Any clarification on this please?

The last update didn't pick up the changes Christian made -- since
translation status update takes well over three hours, I would guess
that changes in the Gtk+ module have happened before that, and
Christian's changes during that period.

Since Gtk+ shows 400 total messages, it's very likely that this is
what happened.

Wait for another update of status pages, and you'll see
gtk+-properties module there, with the rest 1000 messages, and most
of your untranslated messages magically showing up there :)

Cheers,
Danilo