Re: table menu api change

Am Mo, den 19.01.2004 schrieb Michael Meeks um 21:21:
> On Sun, 2004-01-18 at 21:59, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> > I think the cleanest way to fix this is to restrict the "old" functions
> > (insert/remove/append/prepend) to work only on regular (single column)
> > menus
>
> 	I'm in favour of that approach :-) it seems the other alternatives are
> not particularly nice. Very pleased you're looking at this.

I've attached a new patch to bug 130370. It doesn't change the api, but
fixes the behavior of gtk_container_remove on table menus to not move
any items to different cells. The behavior on ordinary menus is as
before: cells below the removed one are moved up. Unless somebody comes
up with a truly convincing replacement name for gtk_menu_attach, I'll
commit the patch with that name; I've already added a warning to the
docs that gtk_menu_detach is unrelated.

Matthias