HButtonBox edge buttons theming patch

Hi,

In an embedded Linux customer project our company developed a patch for
gtk to allow theming of the edge buttons in a horizontal buttonbox.
And I am assigned the task to merge this patch if possible and desirable
by the gtk developers.

I made some screenshots of this functionality, and these can be found on
the following page (not company website):
http://www.linux-aktivaattori.org/view/Bazaar/AschwinHButtonboxPatch

Are you interested in extending the theming capabilities of
GtkHButtonBox this way?

I started out by posting these screenshots as I myself have doubts about
the implementation details. But if needed I will be rewriting the patch.

-Aschwin