patches on the api freeze milestone

Here is a couple of relatively straightforward patches found on the api
freeze milestone; it would be a pity to let all these slip...to me,
these patches look all good; modulo a couple of comments:

78414 g_queue_remove() and g_queue_remove_all()

73083 Add a way to monitor the accel map

127499 Patch to make DND source and dest API symmetric.
  The docs should say something about the ownership of the
  returned list. Also add Since: 2.4

68938 GtkDialog's separator should be removed

104811 Not possible to get position and text for a GtkScale
  Should use IPD instead of qdata.

109213 GtkNotebook buttons in labels get highlighted on tab switch

114851 Cannot determine the widget for which tooltip is displayed

114032 GtkMessageDialog is resizable by default.
  Has comment: "do it early and get plenty of feedback...".
  I guess we missed that, but maybe it can still be applied.