filechooser spec offline?

Hi,

is there a particular reason the original specification of the new
filechooser widget isn't online any longer? People on the gimp-user
list started to discuss the new dialog (gimp-2.1 is using it) and I'd
like to point them to the document that explains the reason behind
some of the decisions that people disagree with. This used to live at
http://www.gnome.org/~seth/filechooser-spec but seems to have
disappeared. Is this document online elsewhere?

BTW, what is the best place to discuss the filechooser and how it
could be improved further? It seems like right here should be a good
place but I am not sure if Seth is following this list and I think
that he should be involved.

Sven