Re: [pygtk] Installation problems win32

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 10:39:40AM -0300, Christian Robottom Reis wrote:
> There is no official installer, and this is the sorry state of GTK+'s
> win32 distribution: a toolkit that works well on the platform, but which
> fumbles because there isn't a simple way to install it.

As I write this, I remove yet another link to a dead installer from FAQ
21.1:

    - Seo Sanghyeon has also produced a packaged version of PyGTK for
      Win32 Python2.3, which includes all necessary prerequisites
      including the GTK+ libraries. It may be a better
      one-stop-solution. Note that it was compiled using MinGW. See
      http://sparcs.kaist.ac.kr/~tinuviel/file/

This is gone as well.

Take care,
--