Re: [pygtk] Installation problems win32

John Ehresman wrote:

Sven Neumann wrote:

So you are seriously suggesting that each and every GTK+ application
on Win32 comes with an installer that includes it's own copy of GTK+?

Yes I am.

The user should have an "I-already-have-GTK+-so-don't-put-more-junk-on-my-disk,-thank-you" option and then the user could select where he installed the GTK+. Would be nice if somebody could provide scripts for popular installers (like Inno Setup) pre-configured to install GTK+ this way, so the developers would just need to add their own files to the setup. This could even be the recomended way to create Win32 installers for GTK+ apps.
Any volunteer?

Daniel K. O.