Re: Adding error reporting to GtkFileChooser

ons, 03.03.2004 kl. 15.32 -0500, skrev Jody Goldberg:

> On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 08:21:04PM +0000, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> > Hi,

> > > We are hard API/ABI frozen at this point, but this is by policy, not
> > > by necessity, so if we need to make an exception we can make an
> > > exception, with the downsides:
> >
> > 	There is no question in my mind that this change would delay the GNOME
> > 2.6.0 release date.
> >
> > 	Its down to you guys to make the call, but I would urge you to just
> > suck it up and stick with the freeze.
>
> I'll disagree here.  I'd rather slip the gnome release and get this
> api correct than live with the mess until gtk-3.0 in the star trek
> future.

I think I agree with Jody here. Anyways, it would be nice to have new
tarballs of all affected modules to get updated translations even if
there's no API change in gtkfilechooser. We should be able to get the
tarballs done in time though if we make the decision *now*.

Cheers
Kjartan